Saturday 21 November 2015

Another book review :)



21/11/15

Hey sleepers, sorry I haven't been very active lately, just having such a hard time at the moment and didn't really feel up to blogging. However, I have just finished reviewing another book and thought you might want to know what it is. I might also not be updating as frequently as I used to, as I have my mock exams in three weeks and have been starting to revise for them.

Anyway, my new book review is below :)

Really love this book! Thought it was so captivating and couldn't put it down. Read it all in a few days and wish I hadn't now. The beginning of the book really traps you into the story and couldn't stop reading it. Definitely recommend this book for people who like a romance with a bit of a twist.

I know it isn't as big of a review as I have done in the past, but couldn't think of much as it is 10.47pm :)

Awake and now Sleeping!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment